Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 with DJI Terra

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm excited to announce that DJI Terra works with Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0. So P4P+ users, like me, finally have a way for photogrammetry.

DJI Terra is not an app, is Windows software. Also, licenses are really expensive ($3k for Pro yearly subscription), but the free license gives you the possibility to create 2D planning routes.

I tried 2 flight routes successfully with DJI Terra free license (now I'm processing photos in Metashape). BTW, I'm using a MacBook with a Windows virtual machine with no problems at all.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.40.03.png

Hi there! I'm excited to announce that DJI Terra works with Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0. So P4P+ users, like me, finally have a way for photogrammetry.

DJI Terra is not an app, is Windows software. Also, licenses are really expensive ($3k for Pro yearly subscription), but the free license gives you the possibility to create 2D planning routes.

I tried 2 flight routes successfully with DJI Terra free license (now I'm processing photos in Metashape). BTW, I'm using a MacBook with a Windows virtual machine with no problems at all.

View attachment 110806
I'm curious. What program are you using now for automation and reconstruction?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4