Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Car Charger

Reaction score
I am shopping for a p4pv2.0 car charger. I checked DJI and they are out of stock (of course). So I checked the sponsors here, plus B&H Photo and Amazon.
Amazon has some disturbingly low prices from $10 to $40. That just doesn't seem right to me. I want to get the best price i can, but I insist on first quality products.
My question is, what may be the difference in all these chargers?

Just a thought what about a DC to AC inverter so one can use the supplied charger?
That is what I use in my car. A 150 W inverter with a "modified sine wave" . It has worked flawlessly for 2-3 years both for my Phantom 4 and my laptop.

I am happy to hear that it works well. I had thought about that, but just didn't know how well it would work. Would also work for other 110v tools, etc.
I will look into one. Thanks.

The rub w/ the DJI auto charger is that generally one has to run the vehicle to get sufficient voltage - the cutoff on the DJI charger is 12.6V which under loaded conditions will be difficult to achieve (assumes lead acid chemistry for source power). The DC/AC converter as suggested is the better bet if tapping off of the vehicle battery is desired.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj