Phantom 4 pro message ?

Reaction score
20190926_094207 (1).jpg

I could not find quickly what the message wants to do been just hitting ignore. Tried hooking the cable to the drone from the remote but nothing happens if I hit update.

They are constantly updating no-fly zones. Adding a bunch and removing a few. I choose to ignore.

PS: Welcome, enjoy the show. Many helpful people here.

Last edited:
Reactions: giorgimonk
I just now need to find out why my drone inspecting a tower decided to commit suicide.

I just took off hovering checking the camera settings and location and the drone just took a header right for the corn field luckily the drone was low and didn't fly far into the field or I would still be looking for it. It was a fairly windy day and the alarmed high winds and then tried to correct itself and took off for the corn. One time a gust of wind flying about 150 feet up caused the cameras gyro to lock up. I am wondering if the firm ware needs updating.

Sounds like you did not have GPS signal lock, so the drone was in Atti mode. Without GPS, it just took off with the wind.

Reactions: Hounddog
I am wondering if the firm ware needs updating.
Don't change anything until you see what the issue was. Likely as was mentioned, it could have switched to ATTI. Take a look at your flight log and you will know.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.