PHANTOM 4 PRO LOOOONG RANGE TEST

I don't generally like to fly out real far but it is useful to know the capabilities so on my 6th flight of the P4P, in an area in the desert that has no buildings etc, I tested out to just over 10,000 feet or not quite 2 miles. I don't intend to fly that far normally but it is helpful to know you can. I was still pretty much full bars at 10K. Of course, being away from wifi noise etc in the desert is an advantage.

Brian

I don't generally like to fly out real far but it is useful to know the capabilities so on my 6th flight of the P4P, in an area in the desert that has no buildings etc, I tested out to just over 10,000 feet or not quite 2 miles. I don't intend to fly that far normally but it is helpful to know you can. I was still pretty much full bars at 10K. Of course, being away from wifi noise etc in the desert is an advantage.

Brian

Yes it is nice to have the added range (and piece of mind). By the way, I've seen your videos on YouTube, love them!

Yes it is nice to have the added range (and piece of mind). By the way, I've seen your videos on YouTube, love them!

Thanks John, appreciate that a lot...

I should have 3 more high capacity batteries by the end of the week and I plan to do some aerial video/photography in southern Utah maybe next week -- should be able to put up some more videos shortly thereafter...

Brian

Thanks John, appreciate that a lot...

I should have 3 more high capacity batteries by the end of the week and I plan to do some aerial video/photography in southern Utah maybe next week -- should be able to put up some more videos shortly thereafter...

Brian

Great, I should have some more videos up soon on my channel too!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic