Phantom 4 pro live feed breaks up?

Reaction score
Just taken the Phantom 4 pro for its first flight, its amazing handles so well, but there's a lot to learn few quick questions.

The luve feed to my Nexus 7 kept breaking up quite frequently even when a few metres away. Its in the 2.4GHz mode too. Any ideas why it does this??

Also the return to home didn't work is this because I was in a beginners mode?

The luve feed to my Nexus 7 kept breaking up quite frequently even when a few metres away.
Do you have the Nexus 7 2012 or 2013 model?

the return to home didn't work is this because I was in a beginners mode?
It'll still work in beginner mode. What happened?

Do you have the Nexus 7 2012 or 2013 model?

It'll still work in beginner mode. What happened?

Not sure actually but at a guess maybe the early version.

Nothing it just continue to hover where it was, wasn't issue but want to know how to use it for future ref

Its a 2012 version so seems its not going to work well :(. In regards to the home point i realize I didnt set the homepoint - worked out how to do it right now.

Anyone know which is the cheapest tablet in that list that works well?

Anyone know which is the cheapest tablet in that list that works well?
You could save a few bucks if you buy a used device from that list. The recommended devices are going to work better than most of the cheapest devices on that list.

For what it's worth, I have the P4P+ controller (integrated screen) and the video transmission also breaks up with the drone is right in front of me. I've not flown since the last drone firmware update, so maybe something got fixed... I hope...

Anyway I've had video feed breaks ups that recover mid-flight, and some that do not until I fly back and power cycle the drone. At this point, I'd suspect the drone more than your phone.

For what it's worth, I have the P4P+ controller (integrated screen) and the video transmission also breaks up with the drone is right in front of me. For what it's worth, I've not flown wince the last drone firmware update, so maybe something got fixed... I hope...

Anyway I've had video feed breaks ups that recover mid-flight, and some that do not until I fly back and power cycle the drone.

Ah right thats odd if it does it on that. I tested it on my Samsung A3 phone which works absolutley fine its just a small screen - it will do the job until I can afford a tablet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20