Phantom 4 pro landing shake.

Reaction score
Anyone know why when I land my p4p it shakes violently as soon as it touches down? It was suggested to me to turn vps off which ibwill try tomorrow . Anyone else experience this?

Do you set the legs gently on the ground, then hold left stick down until the motors stop?
Or do you have it autoland?

Hi. Yes I gently set the legs down then hold the left lever down to shut down the motors. Never use auto land. This is how always landed the p3s.

I let it land one by auto land after rth but it seems to land quite hard on the ground so I cancel rth and land it manually doing as you say. Softly landing and holding the left stick down to kill the motors

I let it land one by auto land after rth but it seems to land quite hard on the ground so I cancel rth and land it manually doing as you say. Softly landing and holding the left stick down to kill the motors
Hmm, well does it vibrate, a LOT? Could be a prop balance issue maybe?

Yes it vibrates quite badly. Not in flight or hovering. Then it's super stable. Just once it touches the ground.
How do you balance the propellers?
Once on start-up... you know when you first turn on the motors and it revs up a little then slows, a gust of wind knocked it over and two propellers hit the ground forcing the motors to stop while the other two kept running. But there was no damage to them. Could that have done anything? The thing is though during flight and hovering it's perfect. Only landing when it touches down. Even in take of there's no issue

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr