phantom 4 pro+ hard case suggestions?

Reaction score
There seems to be many different hard cases on the market I can't tell if they are all just clones or is there really some differentiating qualities that justify some costing a fair bit more than others.

Anyone have recommendations? I prefer to buy something once so I would hate to get something that isn't quality.

Bought this from B&H (HP2700WPHA4) recently and I really like it. I have a post that shows a picture. Depends on your budget and what you're looking for, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better case.

Reactions: sakumar
Have a recommendation on which not to buy. I bought the Pelican with the precut foam on Amazon, but the 4 Pro does not fit, case needs to be 1" to 1.5" deeper. Well, I could make it fit, but the lid had to be forced closed, compressing the foam almost completely. Was quite disappointed as Pelican cases are top notch and always have served me well.

Have a recommendation on which not to buy. I bought the Pelican with the precut foam on Amazon, but the 4 Pro does not fit, case needs to be 1" to 1.5" deeper. Well, I could make it fit, but the lid had to be forced closed, compressing the foam almost completely. Was quite disappointed as Pelican cases are top notch and always have served me well.

good to know, it was certainly on my radar

I spoke with a rep at goprofessionalcases.com and they said they've finished the final molds and waiting for foam production to come in. Their hard cases for the P4P+ should be available sometime towards the end of January. Might be worth the wait! They have great cases. I picked up the 5.11 Rush 72 backpack w/ rigid foam insert for now.

Yea Pelican is my go to for my firearms and photography, but nothing was quite the right size so I opted for the one at B&H.

Purchased the "Nanuk 945" for my P4P for under $200 at B&H Photo in New York. Various models and colors. A tad on the heavy side, but I honestly can't see my bird receiving any damage while sleeping in this cocoon! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There seems to be many different hard cases on the market I can't tell if they are all just clones or is there really some differentiating qualities that justify some costing a fair bit more than others
Many of the manufacturers use the same hard cases (e.g. Pelican) with their own custom interior. The quality and design of those interiors vary. My favorite is Go Professional. The quality of their foam is second to none.

You can find a list of commonly used P4P cases here.

Last edited:

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 403
You can leave the props on, even has cutouts in the top foam so as not to put any pressure on the props. There are thin fiberglass "stops" to keep the props in line, so they don't get caught in the closing. The foam is very clean cut, not the "cube" type cuts. There are extra cuts where the foam is not removed, just pull out a section if you need extra space. My P4P+ remote with the built in screen fits like a glove. Plenty of battery spaces. They even have a softer foam insert at the bottom so you can transport it without using the gimbal clamp, and the gimbal is still secured.
Plus the top has holders for included desiccant pads. I'll post a picture later. This is my 3rd drone case, and it's the best so far.
And it has wheels and a handle that extends.
Nothing I don't like, really.

i think the hprc HP2700WPHA4 is the best - bigger than my b&w i buy 1 week before
but i can take the ipad in also

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4