Phantom 4 Pro - For Sale ***Sold - Traded***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Pro for sale in perfectly new condition, not a scratch anywhere. Low hours, battery only has ten charges. Bought it from someone locally in GA that needed cash but ended up with two P4P's - nice to have a spare but one is more than enough. It includes everything that comes with the stock kit. Asking $1300
Included:
  • Phantom 4 Pro
  • Controller
  • Original Battery
  • Charger
  • Storage box
  • 2 sets of props
  • Original documentation
  • All Cables
  • Bonus Travel Case
For anyone local to Atlanta GA and suburbs I'm happy to demo and help get up and running if you need knowledge transfer on all the extended features of the P4P. Cheers ~ Tony
IMG_0459[1].JPG
IMG_0461[1].JPG
IMG_0487[1].JPG

Needed to add a post scrip to this post: Forgot to mention this P4P has DJI Care through 12/13/2017 - for those who don't know, DJI Care is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use.During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be covered by DJI.

Still for sale or will consider trading for a Magic Pro Fly More or Mav Pro +$ to balance retail value

Feel free to also post your item on dronexchange.net. Would love to have you stop by.

How old is this site? It's saying there's nothing for sale anywhere...

Yes, it is new...and we are currently advertising here on Phantom Pilots as well as Google Adwords. I believe someone made the first post this morning. I'm also looking for a re-seller who might want to sell their products as a store on there.

Yes, it is new...and we are currently advertising here on Phantom Pilots as well as Google Adwords. I believe someone made the first post this morning. I'm also looking for a re-seller who might want to sell their products as a store on there.

I sell tons of stuff. Quads, fixed wings, accessories etc...I'll check it out.

Hi mg,
I'm in North Atlanta, Forsythe Co. area.
How about you, are you in GA?

Yes West GA. I am in market for a quad. Just want to make sure getting good product. I am wanting to get legal in flying to use for my business and pleasure. Always looking for advice

Feel free to also post your item on dronexchange.net. Would love to have you stop by.
Nice site for sure, I hope you have some great success with it. I did notice some other threads about dronexchange a few days back and even some mention of rates that I cannot now recall. Just remembering something to the effect that they will be much less than ebay. I may consider, thanks for sharing the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj