Phantom 4 Pro+ Crystal Sky remote, accessories, case,like new

About how many cycles on the batteries? How much was it flown? Does it have cables to connect controller to the monitor? My zip code is 75156, 5-7 days delivery if you can check the cost. My email is [email protected]. thank you.

Hi, The batteries have been replaced when they aged. The three that are going with this craft have no more than 10 cycles each. They were purchased from DJI. I don't trust aftermarket batteries.

All fully charge and seat. No issues an with charging to all lights on, the first picture shows all light on all batteries.

A quick guess on shipping is about-40 dollars with ground. That's because there's two packages. That's a ball park. UPS wants to actually do it themselves but the web site gives a guess.

I'll split the cost and package. Final cost will be figured if you proceed.
I do have a possible buyer that is considering options. I'm waiting a response.
If you private reply, I'll send you my email and phone.#

How do I contact you privately?
On the upper right hand side of the forum page, you should see your posted name. Next to that is an envelope. If you click the envelope you can start a private conversation.

If you get stumped, repost and there is a way to list my email on the forum.

Sale of this is drone is currently pending. I can not accepting any additional offers.

I will update if this changes.

I appreciate and thank all the interested members who indicated and interest.

Thanks anyway, but this is a very good price for what you have, someone should have already jumped on it

Interested...

Sorry for the confusion, but the item sold several days ago. A posting that said sold looks like it was bumped.

Reactions: Way2Fst4U
No worries. Thanks. It was a snoking Deal!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub