Phantom 4 Power Mod available in the UK!

Reaction score
Hey,
Has anyone seen this? What kind of extra flight time are we looking at with this relatively inexpensive mod? I wonder how much the extra batteries cost and where exactly they're supposed to be mounted [emoji849]
What do you guys think?
Phantom 4 Power Mod V3.1
30bd2cf08a23e2ea255cd0bd29446cc7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please someone come out with how to instructions on this. I'm ready to get going on this mod.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please someone come out with how to instructions on this. I'm ready to get going on this mod.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They're apparently only offering it as an in-house mod so you'd have to send them your bird, £140 with installation

Edit: Looks like Horizon have removed the mod from their website. Interesting...

no i would not waste my time or money after the last big flop of the v3 battery mod...i will continue to do my own battery mods.my p3 with nanotech 1600mah i did 30mins very happy with that...

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Hey,
Has anyone seen this? What kind of extra flight time are we looking at with this relatively inexpensive mod? I wonder how much the extra batteries cost and where exactly they're supposed to be mounted [emoji849]
What do you guys think?
Phantom 4 Power Mod V3.1
30bd2cf08a23e2ea255cd0bd29446cc7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm puzzled why the photo shows an equalization connector coming out of the smart battery. Smart batteries take care of equalization automatically, they don't need an equalization connector. Can you explain what that connector is for?

Hope this comes out soon for the Mavic... seems like a prime spot to put an extra battery right on top of the stock battery.

The latest version is the P4 Power mod ( lipo only ) , V1 and V1.5 , there is NO NEED to mod the UAV itself now( retain your warranty ) , Horizon Has released this NEW VERSION, can be used with the 5200 Spilt pack , the earlier version was taken down while adjustments were made , Now you can charge with the DJI charger ,the DJi lipo and the external pack at the same time .also there is a monitor option to check the internal cell voltages with version 1.5 .

maintains warranty , cheaper more cost effective , designed By Will OF Horizon.

check the website.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought this mod? How much extra time did it give u?
Anyone got a link to the website? I can.t seem to find it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie