Phantom 4 plus controller continuously beeping issue and saying low battery

Reaction score
everything ran find i have never been in a colission or any sort of thing i turned on the drone and all it does is beep. Annoying cant get rid off it any suggestions?

Do a remote calibration to stop the beeping. It’s done in the app under remote settings. Follow the on screen steps. It will include the sticks and gimble wheel on the remote, hit start to begin calibration and finish at the end..done. Google or YouTube have info if you need help with it.
Battery is a different issue. Does it charge (4 lights), is it warning about the drone battery or remote?

Do a remote calibration to stop the beeping. It’s done in the app under remote settings. Follow the on screen steps. It will include the sticks and gimble wheel on the remote, hit start to begin calibration and finish at the end..done. Google or YouTube have info if you need help with it.
Battery is a different issue. Does it charge (4 lights), is it warning about the drone battery or remote?
remote battery. I have tried calibrating controller doesnt work i have also charged for a while to see if any changes. No still same beeping low battery

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik