Phantom 4 photo issues but video is still good

Reaction score
For the past several months my Phantom 4 still photo camera has been blurry/soft in appearance. However video mode works great and I could probably get a better picture by taking a screenshot of a 4K video.
I have tried several things to try and fix it. Done several firmware... upgrades/downgrades and refreshes, restored factory settings and did all the calibrations.
Tried a few suggestions testing vibration with the lens... tried different lenses. It does the same thing in Litchi and DJI Go.
I did a couple screen recordings as examples... you can see when I switch into photo mode how blurry it gets:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/06NJSg7cR9tWzEQb2

Thanks for any help or ideas!

I find the same with my P4, I have tried all types of settings with no great improvement. In 4K I gets very good results in snapshots of the image, I find that if I stop the craft the video get even crispier and the video snapshot is real good, I use VLC player and it does a good job. I video everything in 4K and often render to 1080 for my TV and make a 4K for my laptop and to make nice snapshots. I also got a pair of 4TB to store my videos and I'm almost at 4TB of videos in 18 months as 4K takes lots of space.

Reactions: umneycreep

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj