Phantom 4 motors won't fully start

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Today I went to go fly my phantom 4 for the first time following the latest firmware update.
Everything seemed well until I manually tried to start the motors - they would not fully start.
I recently bought 2, phantom 4 pro batteries to use in the phantom 4 and this was also my first time using these so I initially thought this could be the problem but after swapping back to my older battery the problem still persisted.
I reinstalled the app and tried again but no such luck.

Help? Thanks

They stayed at a steady speed but definitely not at the same capacity as normally. I tried to lift it off the ground but it wouldn't - presumably because they weren't rotation as fast as they should.

In the "Remote Controller Settings" --> "Remote Controller Calibration" section of the DJI GO app, do the sticks move 100% of the way when moved in all directions?

After recently performing the latest firmware update on my P4, I noticed that the idle speed of the motors at startup is a lot slower than it used to be. I like this too, because there were times in the past when it would tip around a bit on startup with the prior faster idle speed.

I was going to say that you were maybe preoccupied with the sound of the slower idle speed to the point of thinking that it was a problem, but you also added that you were unable to take off, so that would imply that there is some other issue.

Did you perform the firmware update on the RC as well? Maybe perform a RC stick calibration next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan