Phantom 4 max speed

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone got any ideas why my max speed would only be 10 m/s even in sport mode? Also max range 450m?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think I might have had to turn on multiple flight mode in basic settings.

I think I might have had to turn on multiple flight mode in basic settings.
That's correct. When that's not enabled, you'll always be in P-mode -- regardless of what the PSA switch is set to.

Thanks! Do you also think that 450m is rubbish? I haven't done the channel hack and it's over a golf course in a built up area?

in a built up area
Meaning an area with lots of potential interference? If so, it might not be rubbish. Try flying elsewhere in an area with no potential interference to compare.

Thanks. In an urban area. I would imagine lots of wifi etc. Do you mean hitting the country?

Do you mean hitting the country?
I mean any area where there is not a lot of potential interference. That'll at least rule out a potential issue with your P4.

Installing an antenna booster should increase the range in urban areas. That would be a potential solution if you must fly beyond 450m at that specific location for some reason.

I made two windsurfers, taped them together and they doubled my range. Or you can buy one. That might help it, also do the 32 channel hack that should also help your range by helping you find a more clear channel.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oh nvm msinger already mentioned the windsurfer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20