Phantom 4 leak pics, wonder what flight time we will be getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
e76e0084d4aba866aa545c3c4b83b63d.jpg
9a85701ad7878c7772aff1ca7082e2ac.jpg

The battery compartment seem very huge compare to the p3, hopefully we should be getting at least 35-40 mins flight time. They are also saying the camera will be interchangeable .... Only a few more sleeps now [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those sensors at the top of the landing gear? Obstacle avoidance sensors?

still think no phantom 4 phantom x coming out

Reactions: NepenthesLucas

You and me both - it's coming but I don't think that's the announcement by DJI on March 1/16.

I think the announcement will be with regard to the long awaited (for me anyway) DJI/Flir Combo of the new Zenmuse XT thermal camera for the Inspire 1 Pro and the Mattrice 100 platform along with delivery time and pricing for same.

Are those sensors at the top of the landing gear? Obstacle avoidance sensors?

Possible but look a little small diameter wise?

Looks a bit of a fat boy, those arms and belly.

LOL - good nickname for it

You and me both - it's coming but I don't think that's the announcement by DJI on March 1/16.

I think the announcement will be with regard to the long awaited (for me anyway) DJI/Flir Combo of the new Zenmuse XT thermal camera for the Inspire 1 Pro and the Mattrice 100 platform along with delivery time and pricing for same.
The video that DJI put out for their 3/1 announcement seems to show a new Phantom, or at least some sort of quadcopter with curved lines very similar to a Phantom. Seems like an elaborate thing to together if that's not what they plan on announcing.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
The video that DJI put out for their 3/1 announcement seems to show a new Phantom

Oh, haven't seen that video and you are probably correct.

ec4ed298ddc52d295cb4395e7c48b0de.jpg

Well this is what they claim to be some of the new features but we just have to wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The motors look like they're riding high - like they're ready to FALL off, let alone crack off. I assume this will have been over engineered given the issues of the predecessor

The gimbal looks stronger. Supported from both side.

I hope they bring the battery in at the current price and lower the price of ours like they have done with the Phantoms 3's.

Reactions: DJGoogone

Heard on a local radio show where the tech guy referred to the Phantom 4 as the "Phantom Elite". Does he know something we don't?

Hmmm... does this then mean that 6 months after launch we'll see the "Phantom Elite Plus" with retractable landing gear and 360 camera.

As for Phantom X this bird is pretty much a Phantom 3 with enhancements. I would think a Phantom X will be different in design (not look so much like the existing models). All will be revealed on March 1st.

Looks like more plastic employed in the camera and gimble assays. Awesome. Watch closely what the competition was up to and cram those features in while finding a way to make it cheaper to produce.

I suspect the P3 will be in production for a while. Obstacle avoidance will probably be like VPS, close to useless outdoors. By the time your close enough to something for it to help it will be too late.

I hope they have increaed the bitrate on the camera and added an iris diaphram so we can get some jello free footage without rooting around with ND filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj