Phantom 4 Lake Footage 4K (MrJonesDroneFootage)

I have a lake much like that one and your lake just seems like a natural color blue. I have a feeling on the P4 there is no 4K with 30fps - but the P4P has it. I could be wrong but perhaps the 4k 30 fps is buried somewhere in the camera settings on the P4.

Regardless it's a keeper.

I have a lake much like that one and your lake just seems like a natural color blue. I have a feeling on the P4 there is no 4K with 30fps - but the P4P has it. I could be wrong but perhaps the 4k 30 fps is buried somewhere in the camera settings on the P4.

Regardless it's a keeper.

I dont have my drone close by but its the 2nd highest 4k setting you can select. Its still 4k but you can actually get 30fps instead of 24. Plus it isnt wide screen. Its super blue but the day I flown the sky was really clear and blue.

yes, i flew in that mode today sort of...landscape, D-log and one just lower than 4k with 30fps D-LOG must have a best use in pp. But all your colors "pop" and seem natural. Very smooth as well.

IF my r/e agent had a drone 17 years ago and showed me this ( lake is 75 yards away from house) i would have taken the house on the spot. lol

and of course did not need any ND filters either?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31