Phantom 4 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very disappointed there is no 10X or 20X optical zoom --- that is the most requested feature for a drone with a 4K camera :(

Reactions: Slimwest1
plus flight time not impressed

Reactions: Slimwest1
we get 25 min right now

Yes, and now I'm officially sick to my stomach after seeing the new Phantom 4 specs and videos. I'm the poor sap that bought a P3 Adv at the beginning of the year complete with 3 extra batteries and every aftermarket accessory you can imagine. Now, I'm left with what I feel is a brick compared to the P4. But, there is no way I'm going to shell out the $ for the new bird along with new batteries and everything else. Man, I feel like a complete tool for not waiting 2 months for this model to be released.

why you got a great bird I only have a p3s with all the fixings can I buy what I want at any time yes I'm happy right now with what I have

Yes, and now I'm officially sick to my stomach after seeing the new Phantom 4 specs and videos. I'm the poor sap that bought a P3 Adv at the beginning of the year complete with 3 extra batteries and every aftermarket accessory you can imagine. Now, I'm left with what I feel is a brick compared to the P4. But, there is no way I'm going to shell out the $ for the new bird along with new batteries and everything else. Man, I feel like a complete tool for not waiting 2 months for this model to be released.

Look at the bright side! Odds are you'll probably lose or crash you current bird within a couple of months and then you can get the P4.:rolleyes:

This, the 472nd duplicate thread on the P4 launch, is now closed. There is now a P4 section on Phantom Pilots. Please post there for all P4 related topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik