Phantom 4 - How to fly automated route but control elevation?

Reaction score
I’m using a Phantom 4 with the Litchi app. I often fly automated routes programmed before flying as I always know what I want to shoot before flying. However, I’m wondering if it’s possible to still let my flight path (route) be automated (so I don’t have to worry about where it’s going) but have manual control over the aircrafts elevation AND at the same time manually control the camera.

I’m using a Phantom 4 with the Litchi app. I often fly automated routes programmed before flying as I always know what I want to shoot before flying. However, I’m wondering if it’s possible to still let my flight path (route) be automated (so I don’t have to worry about where it’s going) but have manual control over the aircrafts elevation AND at the same time manually control the camera.

No, once the mission starts you have no control over height etc other than to stop/pause the mission, you can however adjust the camera position providing the quad is within range of the controller and record/take pictures

No, once the mission starts you have no control over height etc other than to stop/pause the mission, you can however adjust the camera position providing the quad is within range of the controller and record/take pictures

Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj