Phantom 4 heads to sea

Props may be visible for a few seconds but what a lovely day in Ireland. Music by Peter White
Nice views big cliffs,me not mind props , what I can suggest like at end when you pan down to beach,there's a setting in advanced cam settings to allow start and stop of up and down,I think it called ""buffer start stop or close to that,,it makes cam pan down nice and slow or fast where ever you set it so no jerky Ness when gimble wheel pressed,can even set c1 or c2 to do it for you once set to what ever speed,does make a difference if you experiment with it,,,anyway loved the clip,,,this pic from p3 but p4 have similar setting,this control speed when gimble wheel used
Screenshot_20190418-101239.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Nice views big cliffs,me not mind props , what I can suggest like at end when you pan down to beach,there's a setting in advanced cam settings to allow start and stop of up and down,I think it called ""buffer start stop or close to that,,it makes cam pan down nice and slow or fast where ever you set it so no jerky Ness when gimble wheel pressed,can even set c1 or c2 to do it for you once set to what ever speed,does make a difference if you experiment with it,,,anyway loved the clip,,,this pic from p3 but p4 have similar setting,this control speed when gimble wheel usedView attachment 110627
thanks chief

Nice work UAP Tic Tac, gorgeous shots and smooth flying. Nice post work too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Beautiful video and beautiful country. Love going there. We have family in Thomastown.

Nice work! Not sure what you are using for video editing but I’m a fan of applying a 2.35:1 letterbox to some of my videos for a cinematic look. When positioned properly you can crop out a good portion of the blades.

Reactions: UAP Tic Tac

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj