Phantom 4 gimbal problem

Reaction score
I replaced yaw motor on my phantom 4 after it crash and is perfectly OK but when I switch to picture it's clear & fine but when i switch to video to record it blur and noisy and have check all possible video settings but still no way out, please what could be the problem and possible solution? Check link for video. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031-150949.png
    Screenshot_20201031-150949.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20201031-150930.png
    Screenshot_20201031-150930.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Did you use oem DJI ribbon cable when yaw replaced? Just a thought, because aftermarket usually don’t work correctly. Common mistake that’s covered often. If not, hopefully someone else has an idea.

Did you use oem DJI ribbon cable when yaw replaced? Just a thought, because aftermarket usually don’t work correctly. Common mistake that’s covered often. If not, hopefully someone else has an idea.
Thanks for the response, it was only the yaw that's damage when the drone crashed which I replaced, I did not replace anything again. I thought if the ribbon is damaged the camera will not even display. Do you think if I change the ribbon It will fix the problem?

Thanks for the response, it was only the yaw that's damage when the drone crashed which I replaced, I did not replace anything again. I thought if the ribbon is damaged the camera will not even display. Do you think if I change the ribbon It will fix the problem?
Very possible. Check all connections again before replacing. I’ve done a few yaw motors and usually they needed a new ribbon. It controls several camera and gimble operations and is easily damaged.

Reactions: Droneted
What about the alert that says Battery Damaged?
Yea, thanks for response, that particular battery is damage, am preparing to order for the new one. Am mostly concerned about the video footage because am into documentary shooting, if it was the picture that is blurry & noisy and the video is ok I would have not bother my self.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic