Phantom 4 for Sale

Reaction score
I am reluctantly having to sell my P4. It has done hardly any flights - probably half a dozen or so - comes with 3 batteries - original box, a cheap but ok case, 4 extra propellers a spare vibration thingy for the gimbal a tablet and phone hood cover and a neck lanyard plus a 64 Gb card - live in West Midlands and ideally would like to deliver in person - probably more to say but please ask any questions - looking for £1000 plus delivery at cost - UK only - message me with any questions etc

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok. Are u in London?

Ok. Dont know Where it is.

You cant send it to Slovakia?

Take my e-mail please

Taking it to meet someone to demo on saturday so hope will be sold then

Oh I just assumed they kept making the vision and non vision through p3 and p4 versions...Thanks I did not know this. So I still do not know if this works with a gopro or not and if you have fpv from a mobile phone app etc..

This model has its own 4k camera and you use a phone or tablet for vision

I am reluctantly having to sell my P4. It has done hardly any flights - probably half a dozen or so - comes with 3 batteries - original box, a cheap but ok case, 4 extra propellers a spare vibration thingy for the gimbal a tablet and phone hood cover and a neck lanyard plus a 64 Gb card - live in West Midlands and ideally would like to deliver in person - probably more to say but please ask any questions - looking for £1000 plus delivery at cost - UK only - message me with any questions etc

why are you selling it?

Now sold - good luck to Dave - many happy hours flying her

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik