Phantom 4 flies at an angle

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? I'll try to describe the situation as best as I can. When flying in a straight line from point A to point B my Phantom 4 flies straight from point to point but instead of looking like a square box from below it looks like a diamond in the sky with one propeller out in front leading the way. Thats exaggerating it a little bit but the drone looks off likely 15 degrees or so always in the same direction. This is under dead calm contidions. Everything has the latest firmware updates and has been properly calibrated. A couple different (new) sets of propellers have been tried. It didn't use to do this but I can't pinpoint when it started doing it. It's not going to cause me to stop taking photos of crop fields but I don't want it to get worse either. Is there some setting or adjustment for this? Just asking.

Thanks

I suspect RC calibration issue. Recalibrate RC sticks and check if the problem is resolved.

That certainly helped. You guys rock. :) Thanks ever so much. And to think I thought I had calibrated everything there was to calibrate. I don't think I have calibrated the controller since the day I bought the drone last September.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1