Phantom 4 Crashed suddenly

Reaction score
Hi. pilots! I was flying with my dji phantom 4 when it suddenly crashed down from 100 meters. How can I find out why it did?

Did your phantom survive the crash how sturdy are they

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My drone is coming this week some time hopefully I carnt wait to fly it how much fun are they

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks..
but I couldn't find the reason to why it crashed.. I was using new batteri. 85% batteri level when it crashed

Lots of reasons for the thing to crash ;[ - the flight logs are invaluable. The first time the procedure is a bit daunting but go through the instructions carefully. If we can do it, so can you.

This is an important exercise. It is most likely pilot error but DJI Phantoms have a number of little 'issues' that crop up from time to time. To their credit, DJI will own up to that and either replace the drone entirely or offer a substantial discount. But you have to prove it to them and the flight logs are the way. Even if it is your fault, DJI will often give you a 20 -30% break. Not that they just wonderful and kind people, it's just good business to get you hooked.

After all the Phantom 5 is coming out in a couple of months....

The patient man's way to do this is to send the Phantom to DJI and let them look at the logs. Takes perhaps 4 - 6 weeks depending on DJI's load and where you live. DJI never tells you what the problem was which is rather annoying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj