Phantom 4 Crash Assistance (won’t turn on)

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally happened my phantom 4 took a tumble off a tree. I’d rate the crash as a medium crash. Upon inspection the drones not in terrible shape. Missing rotor blade, and a few scratches.
The drones sat about 6 months since the accident upon inspection went to fire the drone up and she won’t go.

installed a full battery, go to turn on the drone and the drone chimes 2 times (in the 4 chime start up sequence) then shuts down.

wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what to try or look for. I’ve got a high mechanical ability and would hope to look at it myself prior to sending away.
Thanks!

Well from experience small crash can tear or damage esc ribbon cable internally which can give that 2 chime out of 4,,esc bord on small rubbers and if hard knock it can stretch past its point of give and tear ribbon cable from board,,but you will have to open to look

Hey guys, finally happened my phantom 4 took a tumble off a tree. I’d rate the crash as a medium crash. Upon inspection the drones not in terrible shape. Missing rotor blade, and a few scratches.
The drones sat about 6 months since the accident upon inspection went to fire the drone up and she won’t go.

installed a full battery, go to turn on the drone and the drone chimes 2 times (in the 4 chime start up sequence) then shuts down.

wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what to try or look for. I’ve got a high mechanical ability and would hope to look at it myself prior to sending away.
Thanks!
I would recommend dropping it off at a licensed service center. While your mechanical aptitude might be high, they are experts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic