Phantom 4 Controller Long Press Functionality

Reaction score
Hi all, question for everyone smarter than I...I'm reading in various places (but not in official publications put out by Litchi and DJI) that the right control wheel, when long pressed, is supposed to switch the camera between auto and manual modes. My controller is not working that way - is this something that went away with firmware updates?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Bump. Just found this.

I too was wondering what "Long press" does. Which button do you "Long press" to get it? I can make a few guesses but that is not the same as knowing.

If I remember well, press on right wheel was showing up camera settings or so. Since some firmware that wheel does still bip but no effect. Maybe because feature to display camera settings is available under C2 buton we can configure for doing same action.

I don't think it's that if we're talking about right control wheel doing something by itself. Connect everything and have a try: press on it and you'll get a bip sound. Then what? Nothing.. pretty sure was doing something in the past such as showing camera settings.

This control wheel can also be used with C2 button simultaneously to adjust gimbal horizon in flight.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj