Phantom 4 compatibility with Samsung tablet T560

Reaction score
I've just purchase my P4 and I downloaded the DJI GO 4 app., follow the instruction and try to connect with my tablet and it does not work. It always says that the aircraft is disconnect. What should I do.
Thanks for your help,

I've just purchase my P4 and I downloaded the DJI GO 4 app., follow the instruction and try to connect with my tablet and it does not work. It always says that the aircraft is disconnect. What should I do.
Thanks for your help,
Just checking which tablet. Usb conected,,,rc on ,,tablet on,,turn drone on,still not conect,,i presume app conects but says disconected,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
My tablet is a Samsung SM-T560. The app. is there but there's no way I can connect to the controller and the aircraft.

My tablet is a Samsung SM-T560. The app. is there but there's no way I can connect to the controller and the aircraft.
Have you tryed relinking again rc to ac ,has it been linked,,what colour lights do you have,,,to link go into general settings click on rc linking ,drone will start beep ,use pen and press small flashing link button undr drone for 2 to 3 sec and release ,should be linked after doin this

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: giber55
I've try all your sugestions but it still not work. What is the name of the platform do you use?

I've try all your sugestions but it still not work. What is the name of the platform do you use?
i use djigo4 and another app called litchi,you should just be able to turn rc on ,conect usb to remote to device(phone or tablet)turn on drone,bein first time activation you should get a prompt onsrceen to log in with email address,remote and drone take 2 press on off on switch to turn on ,,,,,press and release and press again and hold for a sec and release,same to turn off
1507314127442-2128012746.jpg

Reactions: giber55
i use djigo4 and another app called litchi,you should just be able to turn rc on ,conect usb to remote to device(phone or tablet)turn on drone,bein first time activation you should get a prompt onsrceen to log in with email address,remote and drone take 2 press on off on switch to turn on ,,,,,press and release and press again and hold for a sec and release,same to turn offView attachment 89238
Thanks for the tips. I will try and come back to et you know the result.
Thank you,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4