Phantom 4 cannot Connect to Controller *solved*

Reaction score
I just received my drone, plugged in my iPad and did a firmware update. My controller started blinking red and green. A pop up told me to unplug and replug my cable. Once I did, the update stayed at 99% for a long time. By this point my battery was dying so I did some googling and read this was a common problem and the best thing to do is power off and power back on.
I powered off my drone charged my battery a bit more and the plug it back in. My iPad would not recognize it, so I downloaded DJI Assistant and was able to se the drone. My controller will not stop blinking red and green and now my drone will only be detected by my computer.
Any thoughts on how I can get the two reconnected?

I just received my drone, plugged in my iPad and did a firmware update. My controller started blinking red and green. A pop up told me to unplug and replug my cable. Once I did, the update stayed at 99% for a long time. By this point my battery was dying so I did some googling and read this was a common problem and the best thing to do is power off and power back on.
I powered off my drone charged my battery a bit more and the plug it back in. My iPad would not recognize it, so I downloaded DJI Assistant and was able to se the drone. My controller will not stop blinking red and green and now my drone will only be detected by my computer.
Any thoughts on how I can get the two reconnected?
Try another usb cord,red and green is downlink disrupted,might work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan