Phantom 4 battery - resurrectable, or toast?

Reaction score
This battery is from my trusty old Phantom 4. It's been sitting for a little more than a year ( I have two other batteries in the same state). When I first checked it, it flashed 4 bars, then dropped to one bar. I plugged it in, and it won't take a charge...it's been in this state all afternoon...that is LED 1 rapid flashing for 18 flashes, then a pause, then more flashes. It's charging inside on the standard DJI charger. Battery isn't warm. Not swollen.

I don't have high hopes that these three are recoverable batteries, but before pitching them I thought I'd post to see if anyone has any insight.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately if they drop below 2.23v which mine did they wont charge unless face comes off and some clever charging can be done to get voltage back up to where dji charger will charge,,its a risky process but worth a try considering the cost of a battery, take cover off and check volts with multimeter..how many lights come on when not conected to charger with double press on battery,I've lost 2 or batterys like this so not everything stays charged,,batt 320 here,,

Reactions: MacCool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31