Phantom 4 battery life

Reaction score
Just reading about the phantom 4 on the apple website and found this interesting(larger flight battery upto 28 minutes flight time without gps) so what is the flight time with gps enabled I get 20 minutes easy out my phantom 3 Adv no matter what I've got turned on its all right having all these extra features but they all need power to work will be interesting
844299be027a2f21f0b6fbb443426363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So what is the point of this post? Mental masturbation? Until someone actually gets one and does real world testing, its all speculation isn't it...? DUH

Mental you say. Isn't it always...?
People need to have a safe place to fantasize about their next big drone conquest too, I suppose. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I think you need to read that again... It doesn't say "upto 28 minutes"... It does say "more than 28 minutes" ;)

Just reading about the phantom 4 on the apple website and found this interesting(larger flight battery upto 28 minutes flight time without gps) so what is the flight time with gps enabled I get 20 minutes easy out my phantom 3 Adv no matter what I've got turned on its all right having all these extra features but they all need power to work will be interesting

Try 14-15 minutes! :rolleyes:

Not a massive improvement over the 3 then

DJI note: "28 minute flying time is based on being in a weightless environment like the international space station with a dual battery modification".

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Maybe you should change the name of your P4 from "Nemesis" to "Abbreviated"!

When I get home, CA off, P-mode, 100' hover for the entire battery. I think some of these guys are full of ****. 22-24 minutes with 30% battery left? Not buying it.

Another flight with the P4 after couple of more battery cycles. This time I pushed bit more and fly more aggressively. Reached 24mins (started 97% and landed 9%) so I think I am getting there slowly :)

Long story short more battery cycles gives longer flight time regardless aggressive or calm fly.

Reactions: blaifr
I just got 23 minutes racing around in Sport mode! I still think 28 minutes it achievable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20