Phantom 4 Battery Charger Cap

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I just released a new product -- a battery charger cap to cover the end of the battery charger cable to protect it from damage and/or to keep it from making contact with liquid or metallic objects while plugged in and not in use. The side of the cap contains a rectangular slot (2mm x 8mm) that can be used to attach the cap to the cable with a string..

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping. However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

BatteryChargerCap.jpg

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/P4BatteryChargerCap

Reactions: Cale262
I would be interested from a development standpoint. I would like to try and print a flexible tether that is the size of the cutout box (on the cap) on one side and on the other stretchy and would fit over the other end of the cable . That way the cap dangles when not in use and is always nearby. Would print in ninja flex.

I just released a new product -- a battery charger cap to cover the end of the battery charger cable to protect it from damage and/or to keep it from making contact with liquid or metallic objects while plugged in and not in use. The side of the cap contains a rectangular slot (2mm x 8mm) that can be used to attach the cap to the cable with a string..

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping. However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

View attachment 52668

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/P4BatteryChargerCap

will u share the .STL file ?

I have some ninja flex, but I haven't tried printing anything with it yet.

I have some ninja flex, but I haven't tried printing anything with it yet.

It needs a considerably higher temp. Like 255 or 266 C. Print speed needs to come WAY down as well.

I recently printed a replacement power plug port cover for my Panasonic Toughbook with it . Came out pretty decent and flexible.

Yep. I haven't tried it because I need to print a piece to feed it into my printer head.

Another option might be to print a piece of ninja flex that wraps around the white part of the plug and connects into the piece I made above. That might be the best of both worlds.

Lots of good stuff on Thingiverse ;)

Another option might be to print a piece of ninja flex that wraps around the white part of the plug and connects into the piece I made above. That might be the best of both worlds.

Thats what I was trying to communicate. Exactly. Ninja flex with a loop on one side that stretches over the cable and the other side connects to the piece you created (the cap). Let me know if you need help with the part print if your main printer is down.

Thats what I was trying to communicate. Exactly. Ninja flex with a loop on one side that stretches over the cable and the other side connects to the piece you created (the cap).
Ah, got ya now. I was thinking you meant to use ninja flex for both parts.

Im not sure why msinger isn't sharing his files, if all he is charging for is shipping
That guy is way generous... but, not generous enough I guess.

That guy is way generous... but, not generous enough I guess.
no complaints to you at all man. I appreciate the work you do....perhaps you could create a trusted group of "friends" who have 3d printers and can print these as well?

I'm a physician. I have no interest in becoming a competitor or doing this on a wholesale basis. This is purely a hobby for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik