Phantom 4 Advanced Restricted on Every Other Flight

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 Advanced is restricted to 98 feet of altitude on every other flight. Turn the bird off and back on and the restriction goes away. No apparent reason for this to be taking place. Suggestions and ideas appreciated.

From only what I've read, it sounds like more of DJI's update problems. I'd switch to Litchi and forget about DJI GO forever!
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Maybe try logging out and then back into your account in the app. Alternatively, if that doesn't work, uninstall the app, reinstall it and log back in with your username and password. If you uninstall the app, be sure to sync your flights first, otherwise you will lose your flight history.

From only what I've read, it sounds like more of DJI's update problems. I'd switch to Litchi and forget about DJI GO forever!
You seem to ignore all the flyers that use DJI Go without any problems.
DJI Go works just fine and there's no need to replace it with Litchi.

Reactions: tevek
You seem to ignore all the flyers that use DJI Go without any problems.
DJI Go works just fine and there's no need to replace it with Litchi.

Yeah, right!!! Then how do you as a DJI employee argue the fact that no one using Litchi report any problems while those to DJI have to admit that do??? And can you explain how my DJI app crashed on EVERY flight and Litchi does not!!! I think my argument wins every time and no, I am not a spokesman for Litchi but I consider it important to tell as many as I can why DJI is such a rip-off much like their Customer Service” that still after a year will not explain how my Phantom 4 flips over and power dived into the ground??? Oh yeah, I forgot, it was “Pilot Error”. Then just try it!!! It can’t be done unless a hardware or firmware breakdown happens, RIGHT???
Jim
WA5TEF

Yeah, right!!! Then how do you as a DJI employee argue the fact that no one using Litchi report any problems while those to DJI have to admit that do??? And can you explain how my DJI app crashed on EVERY flight and Litchi does not!!! I think my argument wins every time and no, I am not a spokesman for Litchi but I consider it important to tell as many as I can why DJI is such a rip-off much like their Customer Service” that still after a year will not explain how my Phantom 4 flips over and power dived into the ground??? Oh yeah, I forgot, it was “Pilot Error”. Then just try it!!! It can’t be done unless a hardware or firmware breakdown happens, RIGHT???
Jim ... DJI don't employ me or anyone else here.
The forum is completely independent of DJI.
Litchi is a fine program and so is the DJI Go app.
Perhaps the reason you had difficulties was that you were running it on a phone or tablet that wasn't powerful enough to run it properly.
There is no need for anyone to ditch DJI Go.

Jim
WA5TEF
Google litchi problems or litchi crash and you'll find plenty of threads. Litchi has problems too. And DJI found something in your drone logs that led them to believe your drone's issue was not a DJI fault, otherwise they'd have said so. They do it all the time and replace drones for free.

Ok, not s
Jim ... DJI don't employ me or anyone else here.
The forum is completely independent of DJI.
Litchi is a fine program and so is the DJI Go app.
Perhaps the reason you had difficulties was that you were running it on a phone or tablet that wasn't powerful enough to run it properly.
There is no need for anyone to ditch DJI Go.
o but you ignored all my other questions that had since turned into allegations against DJI. And why did a DJI moderator post to me that he WAS s DJI employee?
Jim
WA5TEF.

Ok, not so but you ignored all my other questions that had since turned into allegations against DJI. And why did a DJI moderator post to me that he WAS s DJI employee?
I ignored the rest of your rant because I've seen it 100 times already.
A DJI moderator probably told you that he was DJI employee because he was a DJI employee.
But this is not the DJI forum and there are no DJI employees here.
If you aren't sure, look a little further down to the bottom of the page and check some of our sister forums.
Do you think DJI would also host forums for 3DR, Autel, Yuneec and GoPro drones?

Reactions: F3honda4me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik