Phantom 4 Advanced Question

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying my wife a Phantom 4 Advanced. She currently has a P4 & I have a P4P.
She loves her P4 but wants a better camera. She does have signal issues from time to time, which I always fly on 5.8ghz and can go a very long dustance, she seems to get signal drops frequently and signal loss all together.

My question: Is the 2.4 ghz frequency on the P4A stronger/ more reliable than on the P4? Or is it the same?

I'm interested in buying my wife a Phantom 4 Advanced. She currently has a P4 & I have a P4P.
She loves her P4 but wants a better camera. She does have signal issues from time to time, which I always fly on 5.8ghz and can go a very long dustance, she seems to get signal drops frequently and signal loss all together.

My question: Is the 2.4 ghz frequency on the P4A stronger/ more reliable than on the P4? Or is it the same?
Just get her a P4P. Then at least you'll know it'll fly as well as your own, with a great cam too....

Just get her a P4P. Then at least you'll know it'll fly as well as your own, with a great cam too....
I tried talking her into it. But She's interested in the P4A especially since it's only $1199 compared to $1499.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4