PHANTOM 4 ADVANCED BATTERY PROBS

Reaction score
Hi....

Iv just bought a phantom4 advanced the battery i got with it charges fine, however the spare i bought won't seem take a charge.

1. when i plug it in the circle lights up and the square furthest away from button light up and flashes for around maybe 5-6 seconds then boom the lot goes off.

2. Maybe 20 secs later it comes back on with save as the above then goes off again, is my battery no good or am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

When charging the battery the circle it is supposed to light up and the farther light will suppose to blink, these lights represent the 4 cells of the battery. After each cell is charged the light will be on and the other will blink until charge is complete and all the lights will be off. The battery will have to be cool to charge, if you took the battery out of the aircraft and it is hot, the system on the battery will not charge it and that is the signal that gave, will blink the lights and then off. Wait for the battery to be cool and connect it to charge and see what happens.

Try to plug in the battery to the charger then turn your battery on (the 1, 2 press) this sometimes gets them going in the charge mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan