Phantom 4 - 4 flights UK

Reaction score
Here for sale is my 2 month old Phantom 4

This was purchased as a gift and there is no receipt, but if any issues should arise I'm happy to act as a go between in the unlikely event anything should go wrong.

Purchased for £1130

Its been flown 4 times and this is my 3rd phantom and second phantom 4 I've owned.

Its never been wet or even marked. Still has some of the stickers from new on it.

Works 100% perfectly

Both sets of props are in excellent condition with one set not opened yet. There isn't a single mark on these used props.

Ill include everything you get with it as standard but also ill include 2x extra phantom 4 batteries that I purchased for £110 each

Everything as I say works perfectly and you won't be disappointed with its performance.

Very easy to fly. Its not on the latest firmware as I believe the maps changed on the latest version so its due an update but still flys flawlessly as it is. The new map view apparently has a lot of cloud coverage on the maps so I've skipped that update for now.

Oh ill also include a sandisk 128GB micro sd that works perfectly in the drone, along with the 16GB one it came with.

Ready to ship out as soon as payment is cleared.

Advertised elsewhere

£850

Attachments

• 20161214_103511.jpg
    20161214_103511.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 350

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member