Phantom 4 + 4 Bats + Maxxuav Antenna + 3w Boosters +++++

Reaction score
AsQA1j19szv1TOl495oWf-wEQ1KSTG7XODNdFilowHA

I am selling a Phantom 4 in great condition along with tons of extras.

Here is a link to pictures of everything on dropbox: Dropbox - P4

Here is a list of what is included:

• Phantom 4 Drone
  • 4 x Phantom 4 Batteries
  • AC Charger
  • Phantom 4 Remote with 3w Boosters and MaxxUAV big and small antennas for best range.
  • *3w Boosters run off remotes internal battery so no need for external battery packs.
  • Extra set of blades. 2 brand new shrinkwrapped and 2 not new but in good condition.
  • 3 x PolarPro ND filters for the camera. Helps greatly in bright daylight.
  • Backpack case for the original Phantom 4 foam case.
  • iPad light shade cover.
I have flown it a lot in the past but just don't have time to play much anymore due to work and life in general.

It's never been crashed or had anything bad happen to it. Everything is in great condition.

Asking $750 total for a quick sale.

Located in the Indianapolis, IN area, will ship anywhere via Fedex.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
holy cow thats a great deal! wish i had cash, someone is getting a sweeeeet deal, darn!

edit: "*3w Boosters run off remotes internal battery so no need for external battery packs. " any chance you wanna share how ya did that? :)

holy cow thats a great deal! wish i had cash, someone is getting a sweeeeet deal, darn!

edit: "*3w Boosters run off remotes internal battery so no need for external battery packs. " any chance you wanna share how ya did that? :)

Here is a link to the pictures showing how I supply power to the 3w boosters via the built in battery pack.

Dropbox - Phantom Booster Mod

Reactions: Digdat0
Side note.

Here is a video I made just for fun with the drone when I took my son to the Thomas the Train ride.

I sat inside the truck while flying the drone, the Maxxuav antenna and 3w boosters made that possible.

It ended up getting 700,000 views so far which surprised me but kids like Thomas a lot so I guess it makes sense.

LOL sure i could make it in 2 1/2 thing is i'm wanting a inspire but i'm a sucker for a good deal and very cheap!!!!!!! you price either way is very good i have been posting it every where
upload_2017-5-4_8-42-36.png

FYI I also have a 12v vehicle charger for the P4 Batteries. It's not an official DJI version but it works the same. Got it off Amazon.

i dont know your situation but i would not take anything less then either price JMO
And i'm saying that as a potential buyer. who's cheap and always trying to get a deal.

Just need the money more than the drone at the moment.

Priced for a quick sale. I could get more but I'd have to wait longer.

Just need the money more than the drone at the moment.

Priced for a quick sale. I could get more but I'd have to wait longer.
Well if it does not sell QUICK there something wrong with people looking to buy 1 not your price!!!!!

I do not do Paypal but I can accept credit cards via my business website www.PortableSolarPower.Biz

I can create a custom payment link for payment. Then you're protected by your bank or credit card company as I know people are worried about buying stuff online like this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj