Phantom 3SE vs Parrot Bebop 2 Power

Reaction score
Need help in deciding my first gps drone it’s either the Phantom 3SE or the Parrot Bebop 2 power. Does anyone own both and which would you buy as your first drone and why.
Would appreciate any information

Thanks

Ron

I have the P3 SE. Excellent drone which has long distance 4km range, 4k video and sensors so you can fly indoors.
It also allows one to fly in 2.4ghz or 5ghz wifi mode.

I have se,had my 1st flight this morning,hovers lovely,which means it gives you all the time you need to think of your next move,no drifting at all,just a shame our range in uk is restricted.

I own only a Phantom, so I can't give you a direct comparision between the two. The Phantom is an amazing machine. The price point is the same for both so, like everything else in life, it comes down to trade-offs. Longer range for the Phantom, a bit more flight time for the Parrot, etc, etc. Compare the specs for each then ask yourself, what can you live without. Then read the user reviews for each. In the end it all comes down to what's the reason you're buying a drone for, and what features are most important to you. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers