Phantom 3P Low Price Found

Be careful with that deal. I don't think "electroweb" is an authorized DJI dealer. Dealers aren't allowed to slash prices like that.

It says they are authorized DJI dealer.. However, the are in Canada, and if you read the fine print .
International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.

Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.

As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
May not be as cheap as you think

That seller was selling a package at about 50-60% off the regular price. If they really are a dealer, I'm sure they won't be for long when DJI sees they are selling below MAP.

I would never buy from a seller that had a feedback rating that low...

Dealers aren't allowed to slash prices like that.
Yes they are. Price controls are illegal in the USA. Dealers can sell at any price they want and DJI can't say anything about it. what they ARE permitted to do is prohibit advertising prices below retail. That's why you often see "Call for price" on ads.

Reactions: wassy
I don't see how 1200 is 50-60% off the retail price - it's also known that DJI provided some dealer incentives in the last couple of weeks (may be over now - but one dealer had $150 visa gift cards). This deal is probably similar in terms of its actual cost to the dealer.

We can guess that most dealers only work on a 30-35% margin so discounting too far isn't likely to happen - of course, there are some clueless dealers who don't realize until later that they are losing money!
(after expenses).

I would never buy from a seller that had a feedback rating that low...

You need to look at reasons for low feedback.
1 buy complaining an item purchased at christmas did not ship till after christmas.
a zero feedback buyer giving feedback with no details.

I would buy from this seller.

Yes they are. Price controls are illegal in the USA. Dealers can sell at any price they want and DJI can't say anything about it. what they ARE permitted to do is prohibit advertising prices below retail. That's why you often see "Call for price" on ads.
That sounds about right.
But also, DJI doesn't have to sell them any quads either if DJI thinks they are cheapening their brand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4