Phantom 3P battery price drop??

Reaction score
Is there any chance now when theres a P4? Or in near future? How has it been with the p2 when p3 came?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Battery prices have come down. They are currently $114 on Amazon here. I've seen them for less than that a few times. The price usually fluctuates weekly.

P2 batteries went down but they are 2 series old now. The P3's have come down a lot, almost $50 already. They may hit the $99 make regularly (you can find them close to this price now). Honestly, they are not as expensive as you might think. I used to run nitro powered RC's and the fuel ran about $40 a gallon! I was buying it in a 4 gallon case. I had 2 fuel tanks in one monster truck and it would go through them in about 20 minutes. So these batteries are affordable to me.

Reactions: AL T
If you keep an eye on Amazon you will see them at $99 regularly. Just check the comments to make sure they are genuine and not aftermarket.

And don't hold your breath if you're in Europe. Till now the sellers who offer them that cheap haven't shipped to Europe.

If you happen to know somebody in Germany, they can get them for 132. Still almost 50% more expensive than the US and you still have to have it shipped :/

Reactions: StevenQX
$183 Canadian from Amazon.ca. Shipping and tax on top.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj