Phantom 3 vs P2V+

Reaction score
I just recieved my P3 and took it for a very low level test run this morning. I sure love this bird, but I really enjoy my P2V+. After first flight, I realized they defiantely have different flying characteristics. Not sure which one I'd end up favoring over time. I did read the manual (so don't say that), I may have missed it, but after I land, I can power off the motors by using only the left stick to the CSC position, does anyone know if that is normal?

Ahhh, yea. Been a feature from the beginning.

Someone didn't read the manual??? :p

Just straight down on the Left stick is all you need to stop motors once on ground or landing surface.

I don't ground land any longer but from what I read you should land this way. I'm pretty sure it's the best way to avoid angling the Phantom (as both sticks are MO ING the Phantom) and tipping. I'd highly recommend hand catching instead of ground landing. Especially with the P3 being so stable in a hover.

The title made me believe I was going to get a comparison of the two birds. You mentioned they have different flying characteristics. I'm interested to know more about the similarities and differences.

The title made me believe I was going to get a comparison of the two birds. You mentioned they have different flying characteristics. I'm interested to know more about the similarities and differences.
I can't give any yet, just felt different than my P2V+.... The P3 had a lot more power, that's for sure....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues