Phantom 3 Upgraded, RC Won't

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 21.22.15.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 21.22.15.png
    935 KB · Views: 227
Since then I have tried 2 newer firmware files and both times the light instantly went green but neither time have I had a .txt file after disconnecting??
And, one of those was 1.3.2?

Are you sure you grabbed the right 1.3.2 BIN file from my site?

Are you sure you grabbed the right 1.3.2 BIN file from my site?

I believe so, is there a different one that the one used the on the phantom itself? Can you direct link me?

(Also didn't realise that was your site, helped me loads initially so thank you!!).

The links on my site are good. I just wanted you to doublecheck that you have the correct file. When using a BIN from another P3 model, nothing happens when you attempt to install it.

The links on my site are good. I just wanted you to doublecheck that you have the correct file. When using a BIN from another P3 model, nothing happens when you attempt to install it.

Oh right, yeah I used them. They had an 'x' in the file name which I believe means they are for the professional?

Am I going to have to contact DJI?

Correct. The filename starts with "P3X". If you haven't already done so, try downloading it again from here. Make sure you delete everything on your memory card before dropping the BIN on it.

Hello I have the same problem with you, I try evrithing to discuss above and nothing, my wife he soo me and tel my tray with my phone (one off vodafone ) ...and problem solving, try with difrent mobile and you see ...
Cod lack

Correct. The filename starts with "P3X". If you haven't already done so, try downloading it again from here. Make sure you delete everything on your memory card before dropping the BIN on it.

Nope this hasn't worked again.

I'm going to call the retailer tomorrow on it.

Thank you for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj