Phantom 3 std fly away and crashed

Reaction score
After 2 months of flying my 3 std I decided to try follow me it worked for about 1 min then turned and flew away before it smacked the side of a building at full speed about 200 yards away it didn't let me exit follow me but it did let me kill the motors and it crashed badly DJI say pilot fault (dickhead on the phone) but they are reviewing my case
I have a bebop and bebop 2 and a solo I always thought the phantom would be most reliable but not true at all solo does all I tell it to follow me included no funny stuff Bebop 2 fly over a mile away and back very fast at that
Just my thoughts on a sad day in SC
Chun nation

This is a conflicting problem. DJI will say you damaged it as you killed the motors which would be the last input you made.

However get your DAT files up and if we can see you tried to exit and it didn't work then DJI will have to admit fault on this one. Don't give up just yet. Get that DAT file up as soon as you can

Neon Euc

You posted in another thread today it flew into the ground and here you say the house. Post your flight log from the GO app to healthy drones (share the link here if you want sone additional opinions) and hopefully you will get some clues.

Reactions: Loz and Great_Lakes
I tried to post the flight report like I said new and a little pissed hey with the birds your full of **** don't call me a lier in a forum lm not a kid or a chump you fkn *******

I was reminded this is a public forum to everyone else please exuse my language and it will not happen again

I tried to post the flight report like I said new and a little pissed hey with the birds your full of **** don't call me a lier in a forum lm not a kid or a chump you fkn *******
I never said you were a liar. I strongly suspect you might be a grub though with that foul mouth.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Chun, you can find instructions for locating your TXT flight log here.

Thank you msinger I will attempt that this afternoon
Fly away with the birds flyaway!

Thank you msinger I will attempt that this afternoon
Fly away with the birds flyaway!
Just so we are clear, I won't be baited into a futile keyboard stouch. For the record I simply advised you that you may have an opportunity to learn what caused the incident by reviewing your flight record. The details you provided provide little opportunity for people to assist you. Your description in two other threads today was "mine turned away from me and flew into the ground today crashed badly waiting to see if DJI is going to help or just say pilot fault".

Reactions: aermale
It turned away from me header towards a building full throttle I killed the motors before it picked up anymore momentum and it crashed into the ground no mention of it crashing into a house
That other post was just a short becareful to a new owner from another in which I said it crashed into the ground

Whao... Easy mate. "With the birds" is a really cool guy and the reason why he said that he needed to know which version happened is so he can help you. This guy was one of many who helped me locate my lost drone a few months back. With out him and a few others I wouldn't of had my drone back

Neon Euc

...then turned and flew away before it smacked the side of a building at full speed about 200 yards away...

...I killed the motors before it picked up anymore momentum and it crashed into the ground...
I'm confused. It did or didn't hit a building?

Where does it say it crashed into a building
Flying towards a building so I killed the motors and it hit the ground
Thanks everyone I'll post what DJI says my fault on not
I'm beginning to be confused myself

0c7a8f8e5aafd7173d29ce745b6f32d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Keep reading
Before it smacked the side of the building I killed the motors

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics