Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
I just crashed my drone into a tree. Not much damage except a black wire can loose. What is that black wire and how can you attach it back?

Please post a photo.

Sorry I don't have one with me the black wire is connected to the drone but not the camera. Sorry should have been more specific.

Is the black wire damaged?

No just disconnected from the camera and I turned on the drone and I think it has something to do with the gimble

Ah, it's an easy fix then. This video shows how to reattach it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you but this shows how to disconnect the black wire from the camera I want to connect it back and the black wire is not connected to that gold piece.

the black wire is not connected to that gold piece
That's why I asked if it was damaged ;)

Since the wire is damaged, you'll need to purchase a new antenna. Here are a few places where you can buy that part:

There must be some way to reattach it since it was previously attached. However, I've never seen anyone successfully repair that wire.

A picture is not needed at this point. I already know what a damaged wire looks like. I was just trying to determine if it needed to be reattached or replaced.

You either need to repair the wire or buy the part I linked above.

Ok thank you so much and I just take out that gold piece like how they did in the video?

Yes.

You'll need to open the Phantom shell in order to remove the other end.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31