phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hello all I have the phantom 3 standard and the other day when I was ready to fly all systems were a go for take off. so I was going to take off like I always do where I swipe my finger across on that yellow box, it did not want to take off. I was wondering why that was, I never had a problem like that ever before, and I had my drone way over a year now, so I tried to take off the other way where the sticks are pushed down together then it will take off with no problem, any advice out there what would cause that, thanks

Hello all I have the phantom 3 standard and the other day when I was ready to fly all systems were a go for take off. so I was going to take off like I always do where I swipe my finger across on that yellow box, it did not want to take off. I was wondering why that was, I never had a problem like that ever before, and I had my drone way over a year now, so I tried to take off the other way where the sticks are pushed down together then it will take off with no problem, any advice out there what would cause that, thanks
Never seen this before. If you can take off manually, you know it's noting to do with the AC.

I would start with a fresh install of the app. If it's the touch screen on your device, you may see similar behavior with other apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj