Phantom 3 Standard won't fly after crash

Reaction score
Let a buddy borrow the P3Standard. He crashed it hard. Gimbal and camera broke off. I thought it would be nice to hang onto and fly around my backyard. Here's what it does when trying to turn it on. No lights flash and series of red flashes on the battery when turning off. Good news is he gave me cash for replacement and I upgraded to a P3Pro [emoji108]
Is this Standard worth saving?

Most likely internal damage to cables or main board. Possible IMU or accelerometer damage. Perhaps you can part it out or open it up to see if there is internal damage. At least you have a extra battery out of the deal
Good Luck.

Let a buddy borrow the P3Standard. He crashed it hard. Gimbal and camera broke off. I thought it would be nice to hang onto and fly around my backyard. Here's what it does when trying to turn it on. No lights flash and series of red flashes on the battery when turning off. Good news is he gave me cash for replacement and I upgraded to a P3Pro [emoji108]

Lol I'd never let a friend fly mine without my supervision. Tough luck. Atleast you got a reimbursement and a free battery.

Yeh mates ay,,,keep for parts :confused:

I'd never let anyone borrow my P3 unless they have experience of flying a drone and only with my supervision. But I'm pleased your mate really is, and compensated you for his error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20