Phantom 3 standard with 4k - camera control issues

Reaction score
Noticed that the litchi app would start with camera control - then lose it when ascending. Went to DJI app and it seems to work there. Can toggle between video and pics with no issues. Back to litchi - seemed to work ok after powering everything down and back up in sequence. Flew mission - got all videos (stopping video at each waypoint to shoot pics - then starting up video again to next waypoint) Flew mission fine one day - the next with some minor mods for height and focus points - but none of the pictures are there - just video. Anyone else seen this happen? Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
I would suggest you post this in the help area so more people see it. Link - Phantom 3 Help
Enjoy!

Don't use that App so no help there .
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
0rojyyg-png.95983

If you don't get your answer in Intro section try asking in this section . Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio. Make sure all your paths in Litchi are straight lines. If you have curved paths the actions won't initiate at your waypoints. Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.