Phantom 3 standard return home

Reaction score
Hello, I use to fly my P3S in my yard which located on a 3 Rd floor. So there is no enough space to auto land. I want to confirm that if RTH or fail safe activated, is it possible to cancel it? If the rc signal lose then drone come to the home point ,Then will it reconnect back in the rc range? Or how to suddenly stop RTH or Fail safe? I dont trust the app. Can I cancel it via toggling the S1 switches? I don't fly too far though.

As long as your remote controller is connected to your Phantom, you can toggle the S1 switch to cancel RTH. You can also cancel RTH by clicking the RTH icon on the left side of DJI GO.

As long as your remote controller is connected to your Phantom, you can toggle the S1 switch to cancel RTH. You can also cancel RTH by clicking the RTH icon on the left side of DJI GO.

Thank you. When I fly too far away from the home location, if the rc signal lose, The drone will come back. So when it comes to the range, will it reconnect to the controller?

will it reconnect to the controller?
It should reconnect. Nothing is guaranteed though. It would be best to take off from a location that is clear of all obstacles just in case you're not able to control the Phantom in a case where it comes home and auto lands.

It should reconnect. Nothing is guaranteed though. It would be best to take off from a location that is clear of all obstacles just in case you're not able to control the Phantom in a case where it comes home and auto lands.

I will keep this in my mind. Is there any option which can use in my case?Like 'come to the home point and hover' ? :)

Is there any option which can use in my case?Like 'come to the home point and hover' ? :)
There is no option to hover above the home point. The Phantom will always land at the home point.

Thank you. When I fly too far away from the home location, if the rc signal lose, The drone will come back. So when it comes to the range, will it reconnect to the controller?
As stated it should reconnect, but no guarantee, usually the complaint is the app doesn't reconnect. I recommend the S1 switch for your scenario.

"I use to fly my P3S in my yard which located on a 3 Rd floor."
I'm confused with this sentence, was it supposed to be.

"I use to fly my P3S in my yard which located on a 3 Rd floor."

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl