Phantom 3 Standard Real Range & Altitude

Reaction score
if you are planning to buy a phantom 3 standard? or just want to find out how far and hight it can go?? try visiting my YouTube channel. I Hope it can help.
Thank You

kadek sudarwika

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My best is 1000m. That is in a residential so a lot of wifi congestion and trees limiting signal. I am using a $37 custom antenna mod. My range would likely be much better if I fly somewhere more open.

My best is 1000m. That is in a residential so a lot of wifi congestion and trees limiting signal. I am using a $37 custom antenna mod. My range would likely be much better if I fly somewhere more open.

I must have got one built on a Friday afternoon .I'm in open country.

hi, what mod are u using??

If you are getting severely limited range and are under warranty, try talking to DJI. I got 600m unmodified in a highly wooded and wifi congested area.

Love my Standard...Goes as far as it ever NEEDS to be, I have been out as far as a mile and also as little as 400 feet, depending on location, obstructions, etc...

It will go higher than I can see it and it doesn't NEED to go any higher. The range is excellent in my honest opinion.

*NOTE* My P3s is 100% stock.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Reactions: Dronego and flpholt
In an open area with low interference, mine goes 2.4km 100% stock and 3.8km with windsurfer. From my backyard with wifi interference, I got only 1.5km stock and 2.4km with windsurfer.

Seems like he knew exactly what he was doing... sure that wasnt you? lol
LOL! 17 year old kid that thought it was so cool. I was helping my other nephew with his truck.

In an open area with low interference, mine goes 2.4km 100% stock and 3.8km with windsurfer. From my backyard with wifi interference, I got only 1.5km stock and 2.4km with windsurfer.

Search P3S range problems ,must be some poorly built ones out the like mine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair