Phantom 3 standard part-out. Battery/controller

Reaction score
EDIT: BATTERY SOLD

My phantom 3 took a head first dive on to some pavement from about 80 feet, directly on the logo on top of the case. Surprisingly no plastic was broken on the body at all but the force was enough to break the camera off.

It boots up fine but I can't get it to connect to the controller so I'm just going to part it out instead of spending more than it's worth to fix it.

It probably has about 25 flights on it since last august (2015). The battery still works, I used it in my new(er) P2P that I bought after the incident. The controller is in good shape. Besides the broken arm on the camera is has almost zero marks on it since the bird landed upside down. I don't know what out of this thing is worth selling besides the obvious...
Battery - $60
Controller - $60
Let me know if you need anything else and we can come to an agreement.
c2cb6ce09ef7974010ebab77a7ae5c73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What is the model # on the battery? Where are you located? Would you be willing to ship to Canada? (Vancouver).
Cheers,

How much do you want for the broken gimbal including shipping to denmark. I need to replace my pitch motor. Thanks

Sorry for being a bit sporadic with my responding. Last week was a bad time for me to post this,as I had a business trip that kept me tied up most of the week. I've sold the battery but everything else is still available including controller and any other parts.

How much do you want for the broken gimbal including shipping to denmark. I need to replace my pitch motor. Thanks

I looked in to shipping to Denmark and it was outrageous from where I am. I don't think it would be worth it on either side.

Reactions: nogo
Maybe you can send it as letter without tracking. Usually that is pretty affordable.

My phantom 3 took a head first dive on to some pavement from about 80 feet, directly on the logo on top of the case. Surprisingly no plastic was broken on the body at all but the force was enough to break the camera off.

It boots up fine but I can't get it to connect to the controller so I'm just going to part it out instead of spending more than it's worth to fix it.

It probably has about 25 flights on it since last august (2015). The battery still works, I used it in my new(er) P2P that I bought after the incident. The controller is in good shape. Besides the broken arm on the camera is has almost zero marks on it since the bird landed upside down. I don't know what out of this thing is worth selling besides the obvious...
Battery - $60
Controller - $60

Battery - $60
Controller - $60

I am looking for the Claire

Battery - $60
Controller - $60

I am looking for the little clear button
Sorry, No idea what that is.[/QI'm looking for the little Clear rest or link button It's located in that little hole on the bottom of the Shell i'll send you a picture

Attachments

• IMG_0385.PNG
    IMG_0385.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
I can shoot you a text and send you pictures and tell you exactly what part I need Or you can text me 5862153556 thanks

Ok I'll text you later on Today, about controller and charger for battery!

oh well
so much for selling the battery and controller together
you said you would send me the battery info in our conversation
never got it

Battery - $60
Controller - $60

I would like the controller if still available.
I can give a cell number for text or call.

Battery - $60
Controller - $60

Jmyler,
You said the controller is still available. I'll take it. Can you give me a paypal account to send to or call text me 336-264-2376

BanditsRoost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues