Phantom 3 Standard Long Exposure button??

Reaction score
I have watched a couple of videos on Youtube about long exposure, night photo settings-- 2, 4,6, seconds long and such--I can't seem to find this setting on my Dji Go App with my Phantom 3 Standard? Is this long exposure option only available on the Advanced and Pro models? If not how do I get there?
Thanks

Search the manual settings of the photo mode.It has.See the photos in the sexiest photos thread!
I see now , the camera has to be powered up .
IMG_3278.PNG

Have always just used Auto and had never messed with that, Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: stavrossid
I get the ISO settings, but I thought the exposure rate (time) was a different setting then the shudder rate speed? These setting look different then the Advanced/Pro. Looks like you have to calculate the ISO and shutter rate to obtain a longer exposure time (2 or 4 second exposure), not as simple looking as explanation videos I have watched. BTW....how did you get that smaller satellite image in the bottom right of flight screen to show up? All I have is the lower left display?

Like I said I only use auto and just looked where he said and that's what I found .
As far as the map that's where it's always been on mine . IOS mini

Last edited:
Tap the corner that doesn't have the Google map. Should be a small '+' symbol.

Reactions: dirkclod
Tap the corner that doesn't have the Google map. Should be a small '+' symbol.
Is a box on mine ,had forgot about that . I always have it up .
IMG_3310.PNG

Yeah, maybe it is a box... ;)

Yeah, maybe it is a box... ;)
Hey..I've had this almost 5 months and still finding stuff :)
Lost the green map last week and somebody had to tell me how to get it back .
My head is still in the Vision app . Flew it the other day and didn't see that map and liked to panic.lol

Boom...figured it out! Under Manuel--shutter speed, scroll to the right until you see numbers with ". Example, 2", 3", ect. I set it for 2 second exposure (2") clicked the photo button, and moved the transmitter in front of the camera. Result was a still background image with a green line streak from the LEDs lights in the remote. I was testing this in my dark basement indoors since it's snowing like crazy here! Ugh! Can't wait to try it outdoors!

Boom...figured it out! Under Manuel--shutter speed, scroll to the right until you see numbers with ". Example, 2", 3", ect. I set it for 2 second exposure (2") clicked the photo button, and moved the transmitter in front of the camera. Result was a still background image with a green line streak from the LEDs lights in the remote. I was testing this in my dark basement indoors since it's snowing like crazy here! Ugh! Can't wait to try it outdoors!
See..ya learned me something .
1421.gif

Reactions: Squirrel!
BOOM SHAKA-LAKA!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20