Phantom 3 standard litchi app

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to using litchi can someone help me how RTH works when I loose signal in manual flight. Is working exactly the same like dji go app rth, any one had any problems with that? Thanks

Not exactly sure about the RTH setting you enable, but max height and distance are mirrored from the dji go app. You have the same RTH options for Litchi, just make sure you have the setting where you want and it works in the same fashion as the go app.

So it will come back to home point if I loose signal on manual mode fligh? I did read p3s some flights modes are affected and when you loose signal the aircraft will hoovering instead back to home

There is a settings icon on the main screen in the upper left corner. About halfway down is the setting you are looking for. It says for manual flying and the default is RTH.

Waypoints have their own setting on the waypoints screen.

If you need help with Litchi there is a forum for it under the general forum on this site. That is the place place to ask questions about Litchi.

Reactions: Oso
So it will come back to home point if I loose signal on manual mode fligh? I did read p3s some flights modes are affected and when you loose signal the aircraft will hoovering instead back to home

If you need help with Litchi there is a forum for it under the general forum on this site. That is the place place to ask questions about Litchi.

Another good place for info about the P3S is the P3S forum. My assumption is that the folks there know a bit more about the P3S than the folks here in the Pro/Adv forum.

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers